Alttex® Medio-Lateral Orthosis
Features & Benefits
- Low profile ankle orthosis designed to provide a high level of stabilising biomechanical control.
- Constructed from breathable velour.
- Featuring anatomically designed medio-lateral stabilisers positioned at anti-rotational angles to provide excellent control of eversion and inversion of the ankle and foot.
- Rear strap maintains position of stays whilst the varus correction strap provides rearfoot pronation preventing supinatory movement.
- Preventative measure for sporting injuries.
- Easily accommodated in footwear.
Indications for Use
Chronic ligament insuffi ciency (recurrent sprains), preventative measure for sports-related injuries, post-surgical rehabilitation, musculotendinous, osteoarticular injuries.