Dynamic Walk AFO – Bilateral
Trade Only Product
|Size||Foot Length(cm)||Loaded Height(cm)||Shoe Size(UK)||Left||Right|
Features & Benefits
- The Dynamic Walk is a dynamic drop foot AFO constructed from lightweight carbon fibre composite and peek rods, providing high strength and flexibility allowing patients to undertake daily activities with ease.
- The revolutionary thermoplastic carbon fibre material exhibits the strength and stability of carbon fibre coupled with the re-formable attributes of a thermoplastic. This enables the reshaping and trimming of the composite material to suit individual patient’s requirements.
- The peak rods are key to the Dynamic Walk’s lifting action and flexibility. When a patient’s ankle is in a 90° position, the rods are held out of their unloaded position and will use that stored energy to actively lift the foot at the initiation of the swing phase.
- The ability of the peek rods to be moved beyond the 90° position enables the patient to easily plantarflex. This ensures that everyday activities such as crouching, walking up or down stairs, driving etc. are all possible without the need to adjust or remove the orthosis.
- Simple to don and doff and discreet design means that it is easily accommodated in footwear.
- Please note all variants are issued with padding kits as standard.
Indications for Use
Flaccid foot drop.