Lower Limb Hygienic Cover
|30 X 120cm||One Size Fits All||100 Count Bag|
Features & Benefits
- The disposable polyethylene protective hygienic tester covers enable Healthcare Professionals and other industry workers to safely try on or fit products to patients / customers
- Designed to help prevent the spread of any un-wanted germs and minimise risk of surface transmission
- Available in three variants which are suitable for the upper limb, lower limb, and the torso
- Suitable for orthopaedics, podiatry, hospital visits, homecare and other professions
- One size fits all, can be cut to size and quick and easy to use
- They are useful for all phases of physical contact with the public and are recommended for use alongside other preventative measures forming your Covid19 risk assessment
- Available in convenient flat pack of 100 protective covers
Indications for Use
Position the bag parallel to the body segment to be covered to check for the correct length. Cut as necessary.
• Apply the bag to the corresponding body segment.
• Take the anthropometric measurements and do all necessary orthotics testing.
• Strictly observe municipal ordinances when discarding the bag.