Features & Benefits
- Off-the-shelf semi-rigid orthotic insole which can be individually customised.
- Constructed from a heat mouldable EVA compound and finished with a ventilated soft top cover.
- Conforms to unique contours of the foot through the application of heat, using a microwave.
- 3-step fitting guide video demonstration.
- Shaped to offer enhanced arch support and optimum comfort.
- Trimmable forefoot region ensures insoles are easily accommodated in footwear.
- Suitable for both men and women when practising sports or everyday activities.
- Ideal for use as first phase treatment for various foot disorders.
- Scientifically tested by the Official Institute of Podiatrists of La Rioja (Spain).
Indications for Use
Plantar fasciitis, heel pain, shin splints, improved balance, diminished joint pain, reduced muscular fatigue, improved gait.