SPORT Active Unloading Insole
|1||36-37||3 – 4||OS607/1|
|2||38-39||5 – 6||OS607/2|
|3||40-41||6.5 – 7||OS607/3|
|4||42-43||8 – 9||OS607/4|
|5||44-45||9.5 – 10||OS607/5|
Features & Benefits
- The insole is designed with a combination of soft comfortable areas to absorb impacts and semi rigid areas to provide stability during sport.
- It is also micro-perforated, guaranteeing optimum breathability.
- The heel and metatarsal head areas are padded to reduce pressure peaks during stance and swing phases.
- To prevent excessive pronation the midfoot section is made from semi-rigid material, providing the arches of the foot with support.
- Designed with a high profile in the heel area providing excellent stability.
- The insole is covered with an antibacterial treated fabric which help to eliminate unpleasant odours.
Indications for Use
Metatarsalgia and talalgia, pain in the inner longitudinal arch caused by plantar fasciitis, tendinopathies, mild to moderate flat foot, unstable ankle, runner’s knee and painful or tired feet.