CMC Thumb Support
- Features & Benefits
- Designed by Healthcare Professionals for CMC injuries.
- Issued to NHS hospital patients for CMC ligament sprains, strains, instabilities support for arthritis and medial subluxation of the CMC
- Low profile, lightweight and easily adjustable.
- Enables full finger function whilst the anatomically shaped strap wraps around the thumb for additional CMC support and light compression.
- Fabricated from ventilated neo-elastic, latex free and hand washable
- Ideal for everyday activites, sport and resting – Suitable for prolonged wearing
- Available in 4 sizes & left or right hand – See easy-to-fit guide in images
- Indications for Use