Comfort Therapy Shoes
Features & Benefits
- Easy opening low Velcro fastening for simple closure and entry, with extra width and depth to accommodate bulky orthoses.
- Unisex design therapy shoe with adaptable non slip sole unit.
- Can be used for indoor as well as limited outdoor use, (e.g. putting the bins out etc.)
- Very soft upper for sensitive feet.
- Made from breathable material, which allows the feet to keep cool.
- Machine washable at a low temperature provided any insoles are removed first.
Indications for Use
Accommodation of foot deformities, ulcer management, post operation, oedema, over dressings, ideal for neuropathic foot management.