Knee Instability Brace
|Size||Thigh Circ (cm)||Left||Right|
Features & Benefits
- The brace is designed to keep in the physiological position the knee joint during extension an flection movements.
- Two anatomical and totally openable fixings (one on the calf and the other on the thigh) makes the brace easy to wear.
- They are made by a special “3D Spacer woven” extremely breathable and that maximize comfort; 4 elastic straps, closing with a “vise” movement” allows an easy and efficient brace fixation.
- The two shaped stays (medial & lateral) give lateral knee stability. Are equipped with polycentric joints with variable rotation center, to perfectly reproduce the natural knee movement.
- Both extension and flection can be limited or a desired knee angle can be fixed.
- Open on the knee (to facilitate medication and avoid stressing sensible areas).
Indications for Use
ACL – PCL fracture and/or reconstruction; post-surgery LC treatment, knee traumas (distortions or dislocations), joint laxity, lateral instability, support in case of light or medium gonarthrosis, during rehab phase, to provide a support and improve confidence.