Boxia™ Drop Foot AFO
- Features & Benefits
- Comfortable and cosmetic orthosis designed for discreet treatment of flaccid paralysis drop foot.
- Consists of two separate components; a cuff situated above the ankle and a non-slip hook section which fits between laces/hook and loop straps of footwear.
- Both components are connected via an elastic tension strap which enables complete adjustment of the required level of dorsiflexion.
- Made from perforated material for ventilation and includes gel padded sections for enhanced achilles and dorsiflexor tendon comfort.
- Discreet design which does not occupy any space in the shoe.
- Device raises the forefoot, providing vital foot clearance during swing phase, thus reducing risk of tripping over everyday objects.
- Indications for Use
Flaccid paralysis drop foot.
You may also like…
Boxia Plus£54.95 Add to Basket
AFX™ Reinforced AFO£32.95 Add to Basket
Disposable Medical Face Mask£7.95 – £429.95Add to Basket
Boxia™ S-Shaped Hook£5.95 Add to Basket
Boxia™ Tension Strap£14.95 Add to Basket
Shoeless Attachment£28.95 Add to Basket
Boxia Tongue Inserts£14.95 Add to Basket
Boxia™ Calf Support£18.95 Add to Basket