£48.95 (Inc. VAT & Standard UK Delivery)
- Features & Benefits
- Comfortable and cosmetic orthosis designed for discreet treatment of flaccid paralysis drop foot.
- Consists of two separate components; a cuff situated above the ankle and a non-slip hook section which fits between laces/hook and loop straps of footwear.
- Both components are connected via an elastic tension strap which enables complete adjustment of the required level of dorsiflexion.
- Made from perforated material for ventilation and includes gel padded sections for enhanced achilles and dorsiflexor tendon comfort.
- Discreet design which does not occupy any space in the shoe.
- Device raises the forefoot, providing vital foot clearance during swing phase, thus reducing risk of tripping over everyday objects.
- Indications for Use
Flaccid paralysis drop foot.