Finger Splint Glove
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight glove style orthosis.
- Designed for the immobilisation of the metacarpophalangeal and interphalangeal joints of the hand and fingers in extension or flexion.
- Incorporates a velour and honeycomb fabric interior.
- Features a simple hook and strap closure and three independent aluminium finger splints which can be shaped as required.
- The index, middle, ring or little finger can be immobilised as necessary by interchanging the splints on the glove.
Indications for Use
Finger fractures, dislocations, post trauma/surgery, capsular ligamentous injuries, metacarpal fractures, retractile scars in burns cases, bursitis, dupuytren’s disease.
Distal Finger Splint£4.95View ProductRated 3.0000 out of 5Quick ViewAdd to Basket
Finger Immobiliser£4.95View ProductQuick ViewAdd to Basket
Elastic Wraparound£10.95View ProductRated 5.0000 out of 5Quick ViewAdd to Basket
Pull-Tab Wrist Lacer£15.95View ProductRated 5.0000 out of 5Quick ViewAdd to Basket
Registered Class 1 Medical Devices
We Are Rated "Excellent"
Read Our Customer Reviews
Monday To Friday: 9am - 5pm